English Week is excited to announce a partnership with Columbus English Language College (CELC) in Dublin. They offer summer language programmes for teenagers that will take place in July 2015 at Alexandra College, Dublin. What is unique about the CELC courses is that they are an excellent opportunity to socialise with Irish teenagers.
The Columbus Experience is to learn English in a modern and fun way with morning classes each day followed by an array of interesting activities in the afternoons including Photography, Animation, Art, Film, Drama and
Sports. Students have the opportunity to mix with Irish teenage and junior students in the afternoon activities. This is a great chance to practise English with native speakers, and of course, develop lifelong friendships too.
Why choose Columbus English Language College?
1. ACELS (Irish Department of Education) approved school. Family run school with a personal touch.
2. We are specialists in Dublin in providing teenage and junior programmes, courses, classes, workshops and camps. See our website for our other educational companies and their activities for Irish teenage and junior students. www.columbusclub.ie
We have built our reputation on providing the highest level of care and education for each student and staff
3. The owner and founder of Columbus English Language College is a previous second-level school Principal with vast experience of working with teenage and junior students.
4. International students coming to our College have the opportunity to mix with Irish teenage and junior students during their afternoon activities.
5. We employ highly qualified and enthusiastic English teachers who adopt modern and current language teaching
strategies with full emphasis on interactive learning.
6. We also employ specialist teachers for the afternoon activities including Animators, Sports Coaches and specialists.
7. Our excellent and varied afternoon and evening array of events including tours and excursions prove very popular with our students. Please see website for detailed outline.
8. Carefully selected and inspected family homes in South Dublin. Irish families are known for their “warm Irish welcome”
9. Our Summer School is located at Alexandra College, Milltown, Dublin 6. Private school with a family feel. The school is situated on twelve acres of stunning grounds in South Dublin. Lovely patio area for students to enjoy their lunches. Very secure and peaceful. State of the art classroom technology.
10. Students assessed on their first day and are interviewed by Director of Studies once each week during their Summer course. Each student receives certification on completion of their course.
11. CELC is totally committed to providing the highest level of care and education for all students.
12. Close to all transport links including the Luas which is adjacent to the school grounds at the rear of the school.
13. Competitively priced English Summer Courses: €650 per week – all included.