We offer English language immersion courses in Dublin in Ireland.
Do you need to use English for work? Business English? For study? To travel?
Our courses take into account our participants’ professional and linguistic needs, with detailed tests and a needs analysis at the beginning of the course and continuous feedback throughout.
Courses run for six days, from Monday to Saturday, and participants study and take part in monitored activities, with their English language instructors, from 9:00am until the night time.
Typical activities include consolidation of grammatical knowledge, vocabulary learning strategies, listening practice, presentations, debates and telephone conversations. It’s not all work and no play though: cultural visits, sports, Happy Hours and barbecues will give you a chance to practise your English in a more relaxed environment too.
The courses are offered at our premises in Dublin. Accommodation for the week, as well meals* and social activities, are included in the course price. Contact us today to find out more!
Why choose English Week?
There are many English Language courses out there, each one with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some are more suitable for certain types of learners than others. How can you determine if an English Week course is the right one for you?
Here are some of the reasons why motivated learners choose English Week:
- A team of well-qualified, experienced, enthusiastic, highly-dedicated teachers.
- Participants speak English all the time. The courses begin at 9:00am, and finish at the end of the evening activity, which could be at 8:00pm or 11:00pm, depending on the activity. During this time, the participants do not get the opportunity to revert to their native language.
- Participants will not be bored as they will be actively improving their language skills during their entire course.
- English Week courses are efficient. Because they are just 1 to 4 weeks long, they suit busy professionals and students who might not have time to sign up for a traditional, month-long language programme. However, because of the language exposure that participants receive, they are an efficient way of improving vocabulary, eliminating grammar errors, and improving communicative confidence.
- Tailor-made courses: a detailed needs analysis of the group of students takes place at the beginning of the course, so that English Week courses really provides the language that the group needs.
- Methodology: a combination of teacher input led classes, error analysis, listening practice and conversation opportunities in the afternoons cover the four major language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) in depth.
- Comfortable, welcoming accommodation with a local host family for one week is included in the price.*
- All meals and coffee breaks are included, including an end-of-course celebration at one of Dublin’s bars or restaurants.
- It’s not all work and no play: one free trip is included, which takes place on Saturdays. Participants get to discover Ireland with exursions to the magnificent Cliffs of Moher, the beautiful Wicklow Mountains or many other tourist attractions.
- All course materials, including a souvenir DVD, as well as tours of Dublin’s main tourist attractions, are included.
*This applies to participants who choose Host Family Accommodation. People who choose to stay in a Bed and Breakfast only have their breakfasts included.